We currently have 9 teams out in the nations-- India, Nepal, the Philippines, Russia, some in the middle east, and some in North Africa. In a few short days, I get the privilege of visiting 5 of these teams for pastoral visits. I get to meet one on one with each team member, make sure they're doing ok, encourage the team, and hopefully be a refreshment to them!
Because some of our teams are in locations that are semi-dangerous to be Christian, we cannot mention them on social media...which also means I will be silent during the time that I am traveling, sorry.
But our teams are doing wonderfully, and here's a great update on our Philippines team: They have been there almost two weeks and have already seen 32 people give their lives to the Lord, and seen 13 healings, including backs, knees, shoulders, a broken leg healed & blind eyes opened. Go God!!
The harvest is ripe my friends. God is at work in the nations. So excited I get to go see it!
Because some of our teams are in locations that are semi-dangerous to be Christian, we cannot mention them on social media...which also means I will be silent during the time that I am traveling, sorry.
But our teams are doing wonderfully, and here's a great update on our Philippines team: They have been there almost two weeks and have already seen 32 people give their lives to the Lord, and seen 13 healings, including backs, knees, shoulders, a broken leg healed & blind eyes opened. Go God!!
![]() |
| Some of those who gave their lives to the Lord (pic courtesy of Kristan Forsberg) |
The harvest is ripe my friends. God is at work in the nations. So excited I get to go see it!

No comments:
Post a Comment