Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Engage Crew

Well I made it safe & sound to Kona!  Thanks for the prayers!!  I'm all moved into my house and I'm loving it.  Still getting used to my housemates, but that of course will come with time. :)

It's been so great being back and seeing so many of our students who are now back as staff.  This week has been, & will be spent getting everything ready for the next quarter to start, which is on Thursday.  Our crew of staff is responsible for providing snacks and drinks for nearly 1000 people on arrival day here at campus, as well as the orientation day.  That's a lot of people! Next week we'll begin our Leadership Track, learning how to become better leaders & disciplers, as we prepare for the school we are staffing to begin in January.

Here's a pic of the great Engage-Leadership Track crew (minus our school leader who was taking the picture).  Love all of them! (Picture courtesy of Joanna Mutch.  Thanks Jo!)


No comments: