Saturday, January 28, 2012

Where I'm living

In case any of you were interested...here are some shots from around the YWAM base where I'm living.  It's a pretty big place.  I definitely get my exercise around here.

My room
 My building (the one on the left)

The Laundry room in our building

The Ohana Court - where all the big campus gatherings are

The food lines & where we drop off dirty dishes

All the tables where we eat

The Banyan Tree Cafe- a popular hangout spot on campus

Inside the cafe

The Go Center - where guest speakers stay and where the 24hr prayer room is located

Plaza of the Nations

There's a flag for every nation represented on campus

The Mailroom

#23- My mailbox...waiting for mail for you!  :)

Our classroom is this building at the bottom of the hill 
Inside our classroom

The stairs I climb multiple times a day, leading from our classroom up to the rest of campus

No comments: