It is less than two months now until I leave. I beginning the process of going through my things and figuring out what I need, what I can pack, and what just won't make it. So since I'm going to be getting rid of some things, I figured why not have a rummage sale and try to earn a little money?! I still need money for my health insurance which has to be purchased before I leave, so I'm hoping to try and earn enough to go towards taking care of that.
The sale is going to be on Saturday, November 29th. If you have any items you'd like to donate to the sale, let me know! (assuming you live in the San Diego area) :)
The sale is going to be on Saturday, November 29th. If you have any items you'd like to donate to the sale, let me know! (assuming you live in the San Diego area) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment