Tuesday, June 16, 2015

He's done it again!

To be able to stay in the Netherlands longer than 90 days, I have to have a residence & work permit (plus satisfy a few other requirements for the Dutch government).  The application for this permit costs over $975!  When I found this out, I wondered how in the world I was going to raise this money, when my monthly support didn't allow for extra things like this.  The Lord has always been faithful to provide, however, so I knew He could do it again, I just didn't know how it would happen.

About three weeks into my visit home, I received a text from my previous employer...the one I worked for over 3 years ago, before I went back into YWAM.  He heard I was in town and wondered if I could use some temporary work for a week or so.  Heck yes!

Well, that week or so of work turned into 6 weeks of work, and because of that, I've been able to save money for my permit application, plus the fees to transfer the money!

The Lord is so good, and has done it once again.  He is so faithful to us and is so aware of our needs, and takes care of them.  Thank you, Lord!

No comments: