Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Update to You Better Belize It!

Yesterday, we were in the bus terminal waiting to go on a little faith journey.  While we were there, I saw my co-leader greet a guy and hug him.  I was trying to figure out who it was, and wondered if it was someone from the church we were at the day before.  As I was looking at him, I looked at the eyes and realized, wait, I know this guy too, who is it?  I looked down at his feet and realized it was the same guy we had bought shoes for and led to the Lord a week and a half earlier.

The man was completely changed!  He was sober, happy, clean shaven, hair cut, wearing clean clothes and was working.  He told us he had moved into a community house here, had gotten a job, had given up drinking, was learning more about God everyday and was sharing it with others.  So amazing!  It was so cool to see the transformation from when we first met him to now. And it's so good to see that it was a real decision made that day!  (If you look in the previous post, he's the guy in the picture where I'm playing guitar...so different from now.)

My team with Aaron, a guy we led to the Lord and has been completely transformed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SICK! haha.. Praise!

Anonymous said...

Good job you guys!!!

Love,
Team Brazil