If you fly, and you haven't signed up with the various frequent flyer programs, do it! I am a part of multiple programs, as of course, the airlines don't all belong to the same programs. I've been collecting miles over the last few years, and was even able to use them to go to Europe rather cheaply in 2008. Nothing, however, compares to the great deal I got just yesterday.
As you know, I'm heading back to Kona in September to be staffing again with YWAM. I needed a one-way ticket, so I logged into use the miles in the program I have the most miles in. Using a portion of my miles, I was able to get my ticket for $5!!! Boom! That's what I'm talking about. Can't beat a flight to Hawaii for $5 + some miles (that you do nothing for other than travel). Thank you Jesus for frequent flyer programs!
So the moral of the story is: sign up to be a frequent flyer! It's free! And you can get flights for really cheap!!
As you know, I'm heading back to Kona in September to be staffing again with YWAM. I needed a one-way ticket, so I logged into use the miles in the program I have the most miles in. Using a portion of my miles, I was able to get my ticket for $5!!! Boom! That's what I'm talking about. Can't beat a flight to Hawaii for $5 + some miles (that you do nothing for other than travel). Thank you Jesus for frequent flyer programs!
So the moral of the story is: sign up to be a frequent flyer! It's free! And you can get flights for really cheap!!
No comments:
Post a Comment